Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Assistant Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Wage: GBP10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is the UK's largest supplier of ID card printers, card printer ribbons and accessories, blank plastic cards, printed plastic cards, Access control systems, software and personalised lanyards.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
Working from our modern Stockport Head Office, the successful applicant for the order processing role will be working within our existing Customer Service/Orders team serving our large customer base comprising of trade resellers, education facilities, public & private sector businesses as well as end users. Duties include:
- Input telephone, web and faxed orders into the database with accuracy.
- Despatch orders within required timescales
- Liaise with the purchasing team regarding orders for out of stock items
- Liaise with the warehouse regarding order processing enquiries/issues
- Act as the point of contact for internal departments and customers to assist with order processing enquiries
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Recent customer service experience
- Contribute effectively within a team environment
- Problem solving and objection handling skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.