Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a London based creative production agency who are experts in Commercial Photography, Interactive Images, Video Production and Web Development. Clients include; Calvin Clein, BBC, Channel 4, Sony Music and many more. Due to expansion they are currently seeking an apprentice administrator to join their team in South east London.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities
- Implementation of general business development and marketing strategies
- Email and phone enquiries screening and delegation
- Update CRM systems
- Studio hire booking software updates and management
- Reconcile payments and confirm invoice payments with senior management
- Assists with operations and business management tasks
- Researching new markets and opportunities
- Creating and updating MS Excel spreadsheets and reports
- Assist with sales reports and accounts preparation
- Model and talent booking
- Ad-hoc tasks around the studio and office
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of SEO and AdWords
- Creative outlook with an interest in Photography
- Ability to communicate effectively with a natural eye for detail
- Competent with experience in Adobe software
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.