Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Assistant Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: GBP240 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a reputable organisation, which has an umbrella of e-commerce sites focusing on the fitness, health and beauty - a multi-billion-pound industry in the UK alone. The company was set up by a renowned property investment advisor, author and director, to address a gap in the market and will the apprentice will be working alongside both the Director and Office Manager to coordinate logistics and ensure smooth-running of the business.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working directly with the owner of the business to carry various admin tasks
- Managing Facebook and Instagram accounts in response to comments and messages from customers
- Managing email accounts in response to messages from customers
- Managing of orders through Shopify and distribution of product from the office to customers' homes via UK post General admin support for the business as a whole
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.