Are you looking to start an apprenticeship within accounting or finance? An apprenticeship developed on great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further.... You may have already worked in an administrative role, within a finance team, are looking to gain financial qualifications, or similar.
If you are looking to develop a career within finance, want to gain AAT or business administration qualifications, have strong numerical skills, then we want to hear from you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for a Finance Apprentice to join our growing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is to deliver high quality financial services for ludlowthompson!
Includes the following:
- Daily Banking Processes
- Posting cash receipts
- Obtaining banking statements
- Processing tenant refunds
- Assisting the Finance Manager
- Team Support
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Birthday Benefit and Voucher
- Length of Service Benefit
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.