Finance Apprentice - Graduate
We are looking for an ambitious Graduate to join the Finance team in IRIS Software's head office in Slough, on a 12 month FTC, to possibility to turn to a perm role after the 12 months.
We are actively seeking a bright and ambitious graduate from Mathematics and Finance disciplines to join our expanding team, successful candidates will have the opportunity to drive their career to grow, and will work towards a Professional Accountancy qualification, CIMA, ACCA OR AAT, also gaining SAP experience.
Your daily responsibilities will be to assist in ensuring that the company is running as efficiently as possible in a fast-paced environment, we are seeking those who are proactive, seek challenges and can execute tasks within tight deadlines.
About the job
- Maintenance of the weekly job costs
- Calculation of operational KPI's
- Preparation of weekly job cost summaries
- Month End preparation
- Costs & Committed spend calculations
- Assisting with the Financial accounting
- Ad hoc analysis
- Raising efficiency and control improvements to the middle office manager and assisting with implementation.
- Successful candidates will require a First or 2:1 degree in either Mathematics or Finance
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Some industry experience
- Good standard of English and Maths evidenced by relevant qualification
- Confident, persuasive and clear communicator
- Ability to build relationships with both external customers and internal teams at all levels within the organisation
- Numerate, analytical, highly organised and with a good eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is the largest privately held software company in the UK and 3rd largest in Europe. We provide business-critical software and services for accountants, schools, SMEs, corporates and non-profit organisations. Our solutions relieve the burden of compliance, while enabling productivity, facilitating collaboration and providing insight for UK organisations to connect and serve an increasingly new generation of customers.
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Generous Holiday allowance
• Private Medical healthcare
• Life assurance
• Competitive salary, bonus scheme and excellent benefits
Thank you for applying!
If you do not hear back from the Talent team within 2 weeks of an application, unfortunately you have not been successful. Please do look out for new opportunities with IRIS Software Group in the future.