Client Services Apprentice
Client Services Apprentice
Parmenion is a rapidly growing, award winning technology and investments solutions business. We understand that there are many routes to develop an individual's potential and appreciate you don't need a degree to launch a successful career in our business. For those of you that are curious and driven, all of our apprenticeships are designed to help you develop your business skills through real client work.
You'll be mentored by our people, who are experts in their field, and at the same time, you won't need to worry about paying for your professional qualification. This is a true opportunity to help achieve your ambitions.
As Client Services Apprentice you will be responsible for handling enquiries coming into Client Services from accounts, prospects, colleagues and supporting third party businesses. Working closely with Client Service & Adoption Managers as well as the Business Development Consultants.
- Provide support via phone, email and live chat to Financial Advisers and end clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer inbound calls from Advisers, Prospects and end clients, recording details of the call using CRM. The aim is to achieve a 'One-and-Done' approach with 95% of calls received.
- Deliver a high level of client service by proactively identifying genuine client needs through effective listening.
- Adhere to high level security requirements (such as Data Protection & Anti Money laundering checks).
- Maintain awareness of FCA requirements adherence to Parmenion Compliance policies and procedures.
- GSCE Mathematics & English grade C or 4 and above or equivalent.
- Desire to study towards an investment operations certificate, study support will be provided.
- Commitment to quality client service.
- Self-motivated, team player with effective communication skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work and problem solving
We can offer you
You will enjoy working in our modern open plan offices in central Bristol, be invited to a variety of social activities ranging from payday drinks to film nights and benefit from our commitment to employee wellbeing as well as our focus on providing career development opportunities.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Interested in hearing more?
To enable us to shortlist in a fair and unbiased way please apply with the following:
- A covering letter with your GSCE grades and A Level grades if applicable
- Summary paragraph with why you have applied for this role
- A CV or any further supporting information (not essential)
- Confirmation that you will be available for a 1st meeting on 25th or 27th September, followed by a final assessment on any date between 30th September - 4th October.
Please note, unfortunately due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants