Relationship Executive Apprentice
Can you deliver first class customer service? Are you a self-motivating, enthusiastic and engaging? Are you looking for a change in career?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
We have a new exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join us as a Relationship Executive Apprentice, this role will suit someone who is keen to develop their career in the Healthcare sector and learn all aspects of account management.
We have big ambitions to continue the growth of our healthcare company over the coming months and years ahead. We are now looking for an apprentice who can support our location team in driving us forward at full speed! It is an exciting and varied role based at the heart of the business. This opportunity will allow you to work and learn at the same time, after the apprenticeship you may also land a permanent role with us with excellent prospects!
Our apprenticeship scheme combines practical learning and development, working alongside experienced staff and gaining hands-on experience with a study programme tailored to you.
Job title: Relationship Executive Apprentice
Location: Swansea, SA1 1SR
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Starting atGBP18,000 PA with an uplift after 13 months
- Pension Scheme
- 'Perks at Work', giving you access to 1000's of discounts at high street stores
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
This is a fast paced, varied role and you will be learning about account management, business development, recruitment, staff engagement and generally thinking on your feet!
The successful individual will be pitching in at all levels in the team whilst working towards their Customer Servicing Level 2 apprenticeship which is a 13-month programme. Upon completion you will move on to year two which comes with an up rise in salary to 20K, and start your level 3 in Customer Service!
You'll work closely with the Business Centre Manager and supporting Relationship Executives gaining the confidence to build strong, long lasting relationships with both clients and healthcare staff, delivering an outstanding level of service, achieving business objectives and targets and using your first-class communication skills to:
- Learn to understand your client's business and ensure their ongoing needs are met.
- Be confident in proactively seek new opportunities and cultivate business relationships, promoting the unique benefits that Newcross can offer.
- Support the team and become ambassador to attract and recruit high quality, passionate healthcare staff, positively promoting the values and benefits of Newcross as an employer.
- Proactively seek feedback, identify where we can improve and drive positive change.
- Someone who thrives within a busy, fast paced role and can adapt to shifting priorities.
- Top notch communication skills and a naturally engaging personality.
- Passionate about promoting a brand/ service, relishing the buzz of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Not afraid of the unknown, you will enjoy finding creative solutions to barriers that stand in the way of success.
- Strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.