Data Analyst (an Arch Apprenticeship)
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Mon-Fri Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 16 Apr 2018 Date posted 05 Dec 2017 Distance 51 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001339471 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office with understanding of statistical analysis
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders of the business
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- To succeed in this role, you should be analytical and resourceful.
- You should also be an excellent communicator able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Ruislip that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data Analyst industry and have I researched into it?