Apprentice Software Consultant
Annual wage £9,500.00
Working week 9-5pm Total hours per week: 38.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 26 Mar 2018 Date posted 05 Dec 2017 Distance 131.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001316810 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- This role would suit someone with a proven interest in IT and tech, who is technically minded and keen on learning and experiencing the world around them.
- A positive attitude with ability for problem solving and excellent customer service.
- You will need to show that you are committed and aware of your responsibilities to both yourself and our clients
- You also need to demonstrate that you have the ability to work as both part of a team and individually.
- This is a unique opportunity in this sector and only the most committed individuals will be successful.
You'll need to have 5 GCSEs grade A - C (or equivalents) (including English and Maths) with an interest in business and an aptitude for technology.Future prospects Years Two-Four - BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions From here you'll progress onto your degree programme, where you'll choose either the software development or consultancy pathways.