Apprentice CIS Developer
Weekly wage £284.66
Working week Usual working week will be: • Mon - Thurs: 8:30 - 17:00 • Fri: 8:30 - 16:30 Attendance of learning delivery (possibly evening) will be required. Lunch: 1 hour per day Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 14 Apr 2018 Date posted 01 Dec 2017 Distance 134.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001338330 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Competent at using Microsoft SQL technologies.
- Working use of Excel.
- Ability to share knowledge and train users at all levels.
- Microsoft Reporting Services.
Other experience required/desired:
- Statistical reporting and development.
- Working use and knowledge of database/ programming systems.
- Knowledge of database structures.
- Experience of technical working practices and procedures.
- Experience of ASP development.
- Interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines.
- Adaptable and have the ability to problem solve.
- Methodical and logical.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Level 3 qualification(s) (or above, e.g. A levels, BTEC), including a qualification in an IT related field.
- Level 2 Maths (e.g. GCSE A-C/4-9) or equivalent or be willing to obtain.
- Level 2 English (e.g. GCSE A-C/4-9) or equivalent or willing to obtain.