South East Level 6 Building Services Engineering Apprenticeship programme
- Initiative, able to complete work independently
- Team work ethic, able to work well in a team to deliver a shared goal
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for team players with good communication skills, an ambition to learn, an ability to get things done.
•Have at least three A levels at Grades A*-C including Mathematics and Physical Science or their equivalent or will have completed a level 3 Apprenticeship as a Building Services Design Technician
• A Level BBC or;
• BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
• Access to Engineering qualifications with 15 Distinctions and 30 Merits or;
• Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points
• Level 3 qualifications must include Maths and Physics
• Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).Future prospects We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate. By 2020, we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential. Things to consider The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.