Recruitment Resourcer - Apprenticeship
Job title: Recruitment Resourcer - Apprenticeship
Location: London Waterloo
Wage: GBP10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm / 39.5 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
About the role:
My client is a specialist Healthcare Recruitment Consultancy that provides first-class solution to the NHS and private health service providers for both locum and substantive staff. My client was formed in 2003 and has grown to become one of the leading recruitment agencies for building an enviable reputation among health professionals for the quality of its recruitment services.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing targeted candidates for live vacancies across the UK
- Being highly proactive by utilizing available resources such as company CRM, Reed, CV Library, Indeed, LinkedIn etc.
- Updating and maintaining in house system/processes at all times
- CV reformatting / re-writing and profile writing with ability in identifying key strengths, qualifications and experience for shortlisted candidates
- Advertising vacancies on company's / external websites
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring to provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gage interest
- Consistently having a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy, benefits package and promoting the culture of our clients to candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise a busy workload
- Must be a natural relationship builder
- Good persuasion skills
- Confidence and determination
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.