IT Degree Apprenticeship (Birmingham)
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Core hours of work: 9am - 5:30pm 37.5 hours per week NOTE: We have positions available across the UK - all of which can involve travel to other offices and client sites. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 54 months Possible start date 04 Jun 2018 Date posted 08 Dec 2017 Distance 137.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001341076 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self- motivation
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Good team working and communication skills
- A minimum of 7GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including grades 4-9 in Maths and English.
- 3 A-levels (predicted or achieved) at grade C or above or equivalent (e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
- As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
These results may be predicted or achieved at the time that you apply.Future prospects Upon finishing your Degree Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.