Insurance Apprentice Coach
A leading specialist financial services apprenticeship training provider in the UK, are currently looking to recruit top quality Insurance Coaches.
This a key role is to support and guide our learners through every stage of their journey. Successful candidates will be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII, be able to demonstrate at least operational or L&D experience in the insurance industry, have a passion for learning and development ideally with a proven track record in coaching - although full training will be provided for the right candidate. You must be comfortable with setting and achieving objectives and goals, and have a full, clean UK driving license, as whilst this role is home based and ideally located near London / South East. The role will involve lots of travelling around!
- Responsibility for the development of a cohort of apprentices against quality & development KPIs
- Provide support & guidance throughout the apprentice's learner journey to ensure progression against key milestones including qualifications & competencies as defined by the standard
- Build a relationship with the apprentice's line manager (& other employer staff as required) to facilitate the apprentice's development & time commitments & to review development & align with employer performance measures
- Demonstrate & be an advocate of the client's apprentice coaching 'best practice'
Skills & Experience:
- Five years occupational experience in the Insurance sector
- Passionate about learning & development with a proven track record in coaching & achievement of objectives & goals
- Min Cert CII (Dip or Adv Dip roles also available)
- Comfortable with using IT and e-portfolios
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
Desirable (not essential)
- Experience in apprenticeship delivery
- Ideally degree educated with minimum in A Level
- A1 (assessment) qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at a minimum of Level 2