Business and Professional Administration Apprenticeship Level 4
Weekly wage £131.25 ►Wages explained
Working week 8.45 am - 5.15 pm Monday to Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Feb 2018 Date posted 12 Dec 2017 Distance 47.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001342040 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Team Work and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills ( face to face and on the phone)
- Organisation and Prioritisation Skills
- Tenacious and proactive; articulate and numerate
- Ability to work as part of a team & under own initiative
- Capable of dealing at all levels (internally & externally)
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.