Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as focus on your own self development
- Experience or knowledge of IT product design and development
- Ability to manage problems, produce documentation, and complete testing
- Knowledge of Information and knowledge management, and component integration
This is an ideal role for someone with a keen interest in ICT, digital technology, internet of things, mobile apps, data analytics and technology watching/trend monitoring.Desired qualifications
In order to be eligible for this apprenticeship candidates must have a minimum of:
- Three A Levels or equivalents at B grade (preferably in subjects such as IT or Maths), or alternatively a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at grade triple Distinction.
- Grade C or 4 in GCSE or equivalent English Language
Please note that, due to the funded nature of this programme, applicants with undergraduate degrees in computing/IT are not eligible.Future prospects This Degree level apprenticeship will be the perfect platform for you to start a professional career in IT. Things to consider Please note that, due to the funded nature of this programme, applicants with undergraduate degrees in computing/IT are not eligible.