Network Engineer Apprentice
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- Experience of installing data networks is desirable
- Outgoing, honest and positive personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Conscientious, with ability to pay attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Happy to work away from home
- Be flexible and a self-directed hard-working member of the team
- Strong organisational and time management skills - self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- This is an active role so physical fitness is important
- Microsoft Excel, Windows‐based PC applications
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions.Desired qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.Future prospects Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will achieve Microsoft accredited certifications, this a great opportunity to continue your career and complete a level 4 apprenticeship. Things to consider You will need a Full UK driving license for this role as you will be required to travel to different sites.