Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship - Financial Services Software Engineer
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday, 35 hours (total work & study). Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 04 Jan 2018 Distance 46.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001346517 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Computer science and/or engineering backgrounds
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- You will be prepared to work hard, balancing a job with study whilst receiving support from us.
Any of the following (or equivalents):
- Three A-levels with grades of ABB in rigorous subjects
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- BTEC D*DD
- Minimum of GCSE grade B in maths or equivalent.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.