Weekly wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday 37 hours per week, Shifts TBC Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 05 Jan 2018 Distance 220.3 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001346841 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- We're looking for ambitious and innovative candidates who are full of (coffee) beans and have a genuine passion for learning and developing their career in HR.
- You will need to be highly committed because studying while working in a fast-moving business like ours will have its challenges. However, it will also be incredibly rewarding and will open the doors to you for a career in our prestigious business, one of the world's largest FMCG companies.
- In return for your hard work, we'll pay your course fees, as well as all your costs for accommodation, meals and travel while you're studying. Not to mention the provision of great support and a variety of benefits.
- Whether you're fresh out of college or a recent graduate,this is a fantastic first step to develop a career in HR. Or, for those more experienced outside of HR, this could be the perfect opportunity to change direction in your career.
- If this sounds like your cup of coffee, then apply today!
- To be eligible for this programme, candidates who completed their A-levels in 2017 or later will need 104 UCAS points from three A Levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent. The equivalent requirement based on the former UCAS scoring system (2016 and previous) is 260 UCAS points. Applicants who already have an HR Degree unfortunately are not eligible for this programme.