Weekly wage £122.50 Working week Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 21 months Possible start date 02 Apr 2018 Date posted 18 Jan 2018 Distance 262 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001351765 Positions 1 available
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Particularly in understanding Windows and Linux operating systems
- A proven attention to detail, ability to organise and prioritise
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills
- Able to work well in a team as well as on their own when the need arises
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
• An A level in Software/ Computing OR
• Completed an apprenticeship at Level 3 in a similar subject OR
• An International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT OR
• A BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in ICT
• Have achieved a Grade C in Maths and English Language GCSE (or equivalent)
Future prospects Benefits and future prospects: - Opportunity to progress on to do a Degree programme. Things to consider Important information: QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.