Software Developer Apprentice - Level 3
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- Have an interest in software development.
We require bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual's with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.Desired qualifications
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT/software.
- You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.