Business Apprentice - Global Supply Chain and Logistics
- Communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Organised and be able to work methodically and accurately
- Logical approach to problem solving
- IT literate including use of Microsoft Office
- Enjoy working with figures and have the ability to work in a timely manner
- Enthusiastic learner
- Pay good attention to detail, be keen and interested in work
- Smart appearance and able to communicate effectively (written & verbal)
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Willing to learn
- Positive, flexible attitude with the ability to carry out a variety of duties
- Self-motivated and disciplined
5 GCSEs (or academic equivalents) at Grade C/Level 4 or above.
o Maths & English
Plus 2 A-Levels Grade C or above
NOTE: You can apply with predicted grades. If you';re successful at the interview stage, the job offer will be conditional on you achieving the required grades before September.Future prospects
There are endless global career opportunities for those willing to work hard and progress within the organisation.
Former apprentices now occupy senior management positions within the organisation with career development a key part of our apprenticeship scheme.