Data Analytics Apprentice
Annual wage £11,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 01 Aug 2018 Date posted 01 Feb 2018 Distance 120.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001356760 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and be able to work methodically and accurately.
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Pay good attention to detail, be keen and interested in working with figures, data and statistics and have the ability to work in a timely manner, both individually and within a team.
- Be able to communicate confidently & effectively in writing and verbally.
- Enthusiastic and committed.
- Willing to learn.
- Positive, flexible attitude with the ability to carry out a variety of duties.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Smart appearance and a good attendance record at school or college.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).