GSK Business and Supply Chain Degree Apprenticeship
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Usual hours of work are approximately 37.5 per week, however your working pattern depends on your area and are TBC Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 31 Jan 2018 Distance 10.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001356580 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- We would like our apprentices to be well rounded with lots of potential.
- We look for many skills in our recruitment process but it is important you have good technical aptitude, good diagnostic skills and are a good communicator.
- We would like our apprentices to have a genuine and demonstrable interest in the practical aspects of Supply Chain.
- You should also be confident, have strong communications skills and a responsible attitude combined with the desire to help GSK make an impact to patients lives.
To be eligible for our Business and Supply Chain Degree apprenticeship programme, you will need:
- A minimum 5 GCSEs A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English language (not literature)
- Must have/be predicted to achieve 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels (or equivalent) not including General Studies