Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice (Software Engineering)
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Mon - Thurs 0830 - 1645 Fri 0830 - 1615 Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 01 Aug 2018 Date posted 01 Feb 2018 Distance 120.7 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001357157 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills are required to interact with people from the business at all levels.
- In addition, you will need the discipline and commitment to pursue the apprenticeship academic studies.
- You should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the practical application of any form of Information Technology, through your studies, hobbies or work experience you have gained.
- You will be diligent, with a focus on quality and with the ability to apply your initiative in working independently or as part of a team.
The minimum academic entry requirement is:
- 96 UCAS Tariff Points, preferably in Maths or Technical subjects.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C/4 or above to include English and Maths.