Data Analyst Apprentice
Wage To be agreed upon appointment
Working week Monday - Friday 8.45am -5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 30 May 2018 Date posted 02 Feb 2018 Distance 55.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001357487 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- High level of accuracy and tenacity with attention to detail.
- High level analytical skills allied to good judgement and decision making.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a workload, ability to prioritise to meet personal and team targets.
- Tenacious and able to self motivate.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Able to positively represent Stonewater and the Assets team to internal and external stakeholders
- Displays a flexible approach. Willingness and ability to learn new things open to change and new ways of doing things.
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Future prospects Permanent opportunity for the right candidate and chance to progress within the Company. Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy. Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.