Higher Apprenticeship Project Engineering,Logistics & Supply Chain & Technical Optimisation Engineer
Weekly wage £315.38
Working week Mon- Thurs 8.00 -4.30pm Fri 8.00-12.30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 05 Feb 2018 Distance 124.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001357689 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a clear interest to work in the manufacturing sector
- Must have a passion for engineering.
- A willingness to achieve the highest standards.
- 5 GCSE's A*-C/9-5, or equivalent (inc Maths English and Science/Technology or BTEC level 3 60 Credits (must be achieved by September, 2018)
- As Advanced Programme plus 2 A-Levels/Equivalent (inc Maths and a Science/Technology or BTEC level 3 90 credits)