Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship (Software Engineer)
- Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Collaborates well in a team environment.
- A real interest in technology and a desire to build skills in this area.
- Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required.
- Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development.
- The instinct to question things.
- A 'can do' attitude.
- 96 UCAS Tariff points (3xCs at A level / MMM from a National Diploma or equivalent) preferably in Maths or Technical Subjects.
- 5 GCSEs at C/4 or above to include English and Maths(or equivalent).
We are looking to offer a permanent position to the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. Having completed the 4 year apprenticeship you will be a qualified and experienced software engineer. You will have spent 4 years developing and testing software in a commercial environment which will give you a significant head start over computing graduates leaving University with none of this experience.