Business Administration Apprentice Higher Level
- Good customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Well organised and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Good level of IT
- A confident and friendly personality.
- A "happy to help" and positive pro-active attitude
- A calm and focused attitude towards workload, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
- A positive can-do mentality with a tenacious approach to ‘getting stuff done' is vital
- Minimum 5 GCSE's including Maths & English grade B or above (or equivalent)
- IT qualifications would be advantageous
We would like to offer the right candidate a full time opportunity to continue to develop a career with us. Following your Apprenticeship you can continue with a general qualification to a Level 5 Higher National Diploma, transfer to a specialist degree or pursue professional qualifications in your chosen specialism.