Apprentice Chartered Surveyor
- Effective and professional technical and communication skills
- A self starter who can hit the ground running
- Ability to work in a team - a team player
- Driven, confident, with excellent self-management skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Some background knowledge/experience of commercial property market
- Ability to deal with the public, clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong sense of customer/client service
- Attention to detail
- A dynamic individual looking for an excellent career opportunity within a successful company
- Computer and technical literacy.
- Problem solving and create thinking.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
For standard entry applicants, must have obtained 96 UCAS tariff points (2017 Tariff) or 230 UCAS tariff points (2016 Tariff) or have an equivalent level of attainment through recognised qualifications not included in the UCAS Tariff
Have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in Surveying or an Advanced Apprenticeship in Construction Technical through which a Construction and Built Environment Diploma with a minimum DD profile was obtained or through which a Construction and Built Environment Extended Diploma with a minimum MMM profile was obtained, or an equivalent qualification
Have a current RICS Associate qualification (AssocRICS)
Have GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) or an equivalent Level 2 qualification in English and Mathematics as defined by the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England.
*Recognised qualifications having an equivalent level of attainment as those recognised by UCAS include: Higher National Certificate (HNC), Higher National Diploma (HND), professional qualifications from recognised institutions, certain armed forces qualifications and partially completed degrees.Future prospects
Gain chartered surveyor statusThings to consider
Due to the need to travel to clients who are based in various locations a full UK driving licence would be advantagous.