IT Degree Apprenticeship (Birmingham)
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Core hours of work: 9am - 5:30pm 37.5 hours per week NOTE: We have positions available across the UK - all of which can involve travel to other offices and client sites. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 54 months Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 08 Feb 2018 Distance 137.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001360319 Positions 5 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self- motivation
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Good team working and communication skills
- A minimum of 7GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including grades 4-9 in Maths and English.
- 3 A-levels (predicted or achieved) at grade C or above or equivalent (e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
- As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
- These results may be predicted or achieved at the time that you apply.
Upon finishing your Degree Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.