Software Tester Apprentice
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be extremely IT literate and be able to quickly learn new software packages.
- Must have a good understanding of how websites work.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Must be extremely methodical, have a good eye for detail and be able to focus when doing repetitive tasks.
- Ideally should be interested in education and educational software.
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English or equivalent.Future prospects
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.