Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship
- To be successful in this role you must be committed and motivated to studying towards a Business Management degree qualification.
You should have a high level of general commercial awareness and need to
- Be able to deliver first class client service,
- Work effectively as part of a team,
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and
- Be well organised with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Quick learner
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical skills and the ability to assimilate data
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead, multi-task and juggle priorities
- Judgment and common sense
You must be aged 18 and over at the start of the programme in September 2018. If you are studying A-levels or completing further education you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2018 - we are unable to progress applications for students that will still be part way through their studies when the programme starts.Future prospects
After completing your four-year rotation and your Business Management degree you're likely to move roles every two to four years (subject to your performance and experience). This may be to another location, another project or a change of role. We're committed to your continued development and success, so we'll support you to continue to build your technical breadth and depth as well as your business and leadership capability via the right blend of experience, exposure and education. Throughout your career at BP there are many options for further development, whether as a business-facing generalist, in a leadership role, specialist discipline, or, possibly, an international role. Whichever route you choose to take, we can offer you a very rewarding career.Things to consider
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.