Web Developer Apprentice INTQ351
- You will be creative, highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner. You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will have great customer service skills, a passion for Web and Tech, the desire to learn HTML & CSS and a good work ethic
- An interest in IT is mandatory
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the digital world. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions.Desired qualifications
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least GCSE grade c (or equivalent) in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least experience with the workings of computers and IT
80% of apprentices have gone on to be permanently taken on.