Apprentice Junior Analyst (a Creative Pioneers 2 apprenticeship)
- An inquisitive and problem-solving attitude
- Outgoing & Confident
- Keen to continue learning and developing within a numerate and fast paced environment
- Experience of SQL
- Skills in R or Python would be a bonus
- Impeccable eye for detail.
- Able to operate independently and with minimal supervision when trained.
A strong interest in Mathematics and an (A-B) grade at A-Level maths highly desirableFuture prospects
Ongoing employment at this or another agency or progress onto a higher level qualification.Things to consider
Please list ALL qualifications you currently hold (or are awaiting results for) accurately and comprehensively, including subject name and level as appears on certification. If - after being offered a position - you are found to have deliberately omitted or inaccurately listed qualifications that make you ineligible for the apprenticeship (e.g. previous training in the same modules) you will be in breach of your contract with Creative Pioneers2 and we reserve the right to either re-advertise the role or offer to an alternative candidate.