Full-Stack Engineer Apprentice
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluency in .NET, Azure, Java and Linux
- Familiar with the various forms of cryptography
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Favour autonomy in your work over exact direction
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C or equivalent) including Maths and English.Future prospects
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.