Degree Apprentice in Quantity Surveying
4 days left
- Experience in a customer focused, administrative or Estates/Construction environment
- Have a general understanding of the building surveying/quantity surveying /project management role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Office package
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
- Demonstrates a positive approach, with an interest in/commitment to the Construction industry/ HE sector
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 112 UCAS points, e.g. grades BBC at A-Level or DMM at BTEC. You must have at least Grade C in GCSE Maths and English.
Now is a great time to join Sheffield Hallam University; as part of the Transforming Lives strategy we are developing a new and ambitious year masterplan for our campus, which seeks to improve the quality and performance of our estate through implementing an industry leading approach to construction.