Degree Apprentice in Building Surveying
Annual wage £13,565.00
Working week Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 5 years Possible start date 09 Apr 2018 Date posted 14 Feb 2018 Distance 184.5 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001362344 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience in a customer focused, administrative or Estates/ Construction environment
- Have a general understanding of the building surveying/quantity surveying /project management role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Office package
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
- Demonstrates a positive approach, with an interest in/commitment to the Construction Industry/ HE sector
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- 112 UCAS points, e.g. grades BBC at A-Level or DMM at BTEC. You must have at least Grade C in GCSE Maths and English.
- Now is a great time to join Sheffield Hallam University; as part of the Transforming Lives strategy we are developing a new and ambitious 20 year masterplan for our campus, which seeks to improve the quality and performance of our estate through implementing an industry leading approach to construction.