Programmer / Web Developer Apprenticeship
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Previous programming/software development skills - highly desirable
- Logical and Creative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work to and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work towards Level 3 qualification
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) of grades A*-C (or new grading of 4-9) including Maths, English and IT / Science. Ideally but not essential, you will also possess Level 2/A-Levels (or equivalent) in an ICT related subject.Future prospects
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 16 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion, depending on business requirements, you may be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.Things to consider