Higher Apprentice, Charcon Solutions
- Good standard of English Language and numerical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to problems that may arise on a daily basis
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team using own initiative
- Knowledge of the construction and infrastructure materials industries
- Desire to work in a challenging and fast paced organisation
- Positive work ethic and proactive approach to development
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Willingness to work across the UK if required
Our minimum entry requirements are:
- 5 GCSE's Grade A*- C including Mathematics, English Language and Science
- 2 A levels Grade A-B, with at least 1 STEM Subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) or 80 UCAS points
We recruit from a range of academic disciplines and have particular interest in technically orientated and business related subjects.Future prospects
After completion of the 3 year Higher Apprenticeship, there are a number of options you may choose to pursue including:
- Optional progression to the BSc Honours Degree in Mineral Management.
- A career in an Operational Supervisory role.
- Or, given the size and scope of our Company, an exciting career in another division/department.
Before you apply please ensure that you have evidence to prove;
- You have the right to work in the UK.
- You have the minimum qualifications required.