Scientific Manufacturing Technician - High Apprenticeship
- Work and interact effectively within a team
- Work independently and take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks
- Understand impact of work on others, especially where related to diversity and equality
- Time management and ability to complete work to schedule
- Ability to handle change and respond to change management processes
- Communicate effectively using a full range of skills: speaking; listening; writing; body language; presentation.
- Understanding and commitment to Science & Engineering
- Show aptitude to working in a team
- You must possess a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) - grades A - C including Science, Maths and English
- You must have gained a minimum of 80 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects including either Chemistry or Biology - or equivalent, eg BTEC National Diplomas, IB or DVCE.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates will be able to apply for further positions.Things to consider
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit a significant amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace. See the following website: http//www.transportdirect.info All applications to be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer.