Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday 0800 - 1700 Total hours per week: 42.50 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 01 Aug 2018 Date posted 15 Feb 2018 Distance 104.4 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001363942 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence in order to visit various sites.
- A strong problem solver.
- Flexible and dynamic approach to work.
- 112 UCAS Tariff Points (BBC at A level or equivalent) to include Maths.
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C (or equivalent).
- The company offers excellent progression routes with the potential to progress throughout the Contracting department into a QS, Senior QS and Project QS roles.
- You will have 2 pay reviews during the apprenticeship duration.