Apprentice Customer Service Insights Analyst
- Confident communication skills - both written and verbal
- Customer focused - someone who can make each customer feel valued
- Team player - someone who is supportive of their team members and is happy to help out using own initiative
- PC literate
- Running exception reports,rolling reports, KPI's.
- Ability to handle pressure and a fast pace of work
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English and Maths.
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to Curdworth that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the data industry and have I researched into it?