Apprentice Software Developer
Existing computer/programming skills an advantagePersonal qualities
- Enthusiastic about computers and programming
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Enjoy working closely with other people
- Ability to find answers and learn using the internet and other resources
- Be presentable when meeting customers
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate. The opportunity will provide the candidate with a set of future-proofed portable skills.Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.