Software Developer Apprentice
1 day left
- Exposure to at least one modern programming language is required; if you code regularly in your spare time then you're an ideal candidate!
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A passion for new technology
- Maintain and encourage a professional approach
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs or equivalent (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.