Software Tester Apprentice
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Passionate about technology and quality
- Strong problem discovery and solving skills
- Some knowledge of I.T. is expected, though full training will be provided
- Good basic maths needed and good written and verbal English to ensure issues can be captured accurately and clearly
- Self-driven and enthusiasm to deliver
- Ability to work on your own or within a small team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English.Future prospects
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.