Digital and Technology Solutions - IT Consultant (Infor SunSystems Apprentice Support Consultant)
- A positive and inquiring attitude plus good problem solving skills would be an advantage
- Application training will be provided
- Skills development gained via participation and guidance within the support team
As aboveDesired qualifications
Any of the following:
- Three A-levels with grades of ABB in rigorous subjects
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- BTEC D*DD
- Minimum of GCSE grade B in maths or equivalent.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
The chance of full time, permanent employment at Sapphire Systems if the candidate does well throughout their Degree Apprenticeship.Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.