Project Manager Apprenticeship
Weekly wage £200.23
Working week Shifts to be confirmed by the employer. Total hours per week: 42.50 Apprenticeship duration 52 weeks Possible start date 09 Apr 2018 Date posted 21 Feb 2018 Distance 52.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001365088 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- Organisational skills
- IT Literate with basic knowledge of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Teamworking skills
- Hard working and driven
- Have great communicational skills
- Highly motivated to ensure tasks are completed efficiently.
- Willing to learn
- Keen to succeed
- 4 - 9 GCSE Grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
A candidate will able to successfully complete the Project Management qualification may be offered a full time role within a growing business.Things to consider
- Heavy lifting may be required.