Business Analyst Apprenticeship
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; any experience in presenting is a bonus
- Someone who is interested in computing and is eager to learn more about data science techniques
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
- Self-motivated individual with a positive and fun outlook
- Enthusiastic to learn more about the FCA and the inner working of an industry regulator
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications)
at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to London that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Business Analyst industry and have I researched into it?