Software Testing Apprentice
4 days left
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Competent technical skills.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- A passion for technology.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
In the world of IT, Career progression can be rapid. The speed at which you progress will depend on your experience, your exposure to different systems, and awareness of testing methods.